29 more free lessons like this one!
That’s what you get!
- Ex.1 Stretchy Chops – Stretch your fingers using a symmetrical exercise.
- Ex.2 Melody Two – Improve control, posture and melody.
- Ex.3 Give me Five – Cascading scale exercise in 5/8.
- Ex.4 D Pedal – Percussive approach and bar chords.
- Ex.5 Desert Wind – Stretch and pull off technique. Challenging!
- Ex.6 Yes I am serious – Crazy cascading scale exercise.
- Ex.7 Spanish Vibe – Tremolo technique.
- Ex.8 Chromabar – Improve your bar chord technique.
- Ex.9 Climbing – Great exercise “Up and Down” the neck.
- Ex.10 Popish – Improve five strings bar chords.
- Ex.11 Hold the Bass – Stretch and plucking exercise.
- Ex.12 On the Road – Use imagination to boost your performance.
- Ex.13 Classical Vibe – Classical piece using bar chord.
- Ex.14 Beautiful Eyes – Amazing chords!
- Ex.15 Rolling – Extreme speed plucking.
- Ex.16 One String four Notes – Practice scales in a different way! New March 2016
- Ex.17 Muffled Funk – Play funk on Acoustic Guitar! New March 2016
- Ex.18 Villa Lobos Mind – The hardest arpeggio you’ll ever practice! New April 2016
- Ex.19 Killing Chords Challenge – Major add9 chords challenge! New April 2016
- Ex.20 Melodic E – Use the “Sprinting” Technique to achieve control. New May 2016
- Ex.21 Mediterranean View – When the thumb goes crazy. New May 2016
- Ex.22 Paganini! – Crazy Arpeggio and fast plucking with inverted triads. New July 2016
- Ex.23 Morning Mist – Beautiful Arpeggio in E major with HM and PF. New July 2016
- Ex.24 Melodic Tremolo – Learn how to play this Spanish Technique. New September 2016
- Ex 25 Strum and Snare – Percussive approach on Guitar. Wanna Try? New October 2016
- Ex 26 Melody Maker – Chord melody – How to create melodies on guitar November 2016
- Ex 27 Arpeggio from Hell – Crazy Arpeggio on Guitar! November 2016
- Ex 28 Dragon Fingerstyle – Estas Tonne Guitar Style December 2016
- Ex 29 Spanish Dance – Practical Fingerstyle Series for Beginners January 2017
- Ex 30 Polish Dance – Practical Fingerstyle Series for Beginners February 2017
- Ex 31 Dark Ages Symphony – Practical Fingerstyle Series for Beginners March 2017